The proceedings will be published as a volume of the open access journal, JPS (Japan Physical Society) Conference Proceedings http://jpscp.jps.jp/.
To submit your paper, first you need to register at https://publication.jps.jp/cgi-bin/jps-proc/submission/submission.cgi?si=015.
Then, you may login with your mail address and the password. Push “Submit a New Paper” on the left hand side in the page, and then process.
The manuscript should be prepared using LaTeX 2e class file or Microsoft Word template that can be downloaded from the author’s page for JPS Conference Proceedings, http://journals.jps.jp/page/jpscp/authors. Other useful information is also available at the page. All papers will be reviewed following the JPS guideline.
The deadline for manuscript submission is scheduled to be about two months after the symposium, August 20th, 2016. If you have any difficulty in meeting the deadline, please consult us for extension. (mail to jpscp-nicxiv at jps.or.jp)
The page length assignments are provided as follows:
- 10 pages for 30 min. invited talk
- 8 pages for 25 min. invited talk
- 6 pages for 20 min. invited talk
- 4 pages for all oral talk
- 3 pages for poster presentation
There are two comments for your convenience in regard to submission;
(1) “The receipt date” should be the day you are submitting your paper to the JPS system.
(2) The proceedings will be published in the online open-access journal of JPS, where there is no charge for color. Since we have a restricted budget for printing, we may or may not print a limited number of books for libraries. So, you can use color without any charge, but you should use different symbols or lines so that the color can be distinguished when printed in black and white.
When you submit your paper to JSPS, you are requested to type in the manuscript number. Please type in the EDAS abstract number which was issued when you submitted the abstract to the EDAS system. You can check it at the symposium website at NIC2016 HP/Registration/EDAS/My paper, where you may click it and then you may find a 10-digit number at the top.
Any inquiries should be directed to the editorial board at jpscp-nicxiv_AT_jps.or.jp (please change _AT_ to @)
S. Kubono (Chief)
The NIC2016 Proceedings Editorial Board